- Board Wargames
- 3W (World Wide Wargames)
- Avalon Hill
- Group 3 Games
- I.C.E. (Iron Crown Enterprises)
- Microgame Design Group
- Moments in History
- OSG (Operational Studies Group)
- RSS (Rising Sun Simulations)
- Schutze Games
- SDI (Simulation Design Incorporated)
- SGP (Swedish Game Production)
- Simulations Canada
- Task Force Games
- Victory Games
- Most Popular
- Role Playing Games
- TableTop Wargame Rules
- Wargame Magazines
Julius Ceasar : Game of the Gallic Wars, 58-50 B.C. (TSR)
Julius Caesar is a game of the conflicts between the legions of Rome and the tribes of Gaul in the years 58 B.C. TO 50 B.C.
DIGITAL DOWNLOAD ONLY
TSR – Julius Ceasar : Game of the Gallic Wars, 58-50 B.C.
Julius Caesar is a game of the conflicts between the legions of Rome and the tribes of Gaul in the years 58 B.C. TO 50 B.C. The Roman player’s objective is to subjugate and control as many tribes as possible.
The Gallic player’s objective is to rally the tribes, while disrupting Roman movements, raiding Roman-held territories, and breaking up Roman alliances with friendly tribes.
Short campaigns lasting one or two years can be played, or the entire nine year conquest of Gaul can be undertaken.
This download includes the following:
– High Quality Rulebook in PDF format
– Full color map ready to print
– Full color high quality counter sheets ready to print
– All charts, cards and tables
A fantastic addition to any wargame collection in a convenient format.