- Board Wargames
- 3W (World Wide Wargames)
- Avalon Hill
- Group 3 Games
- I.C.E. (Iron Crown Enterprises)
- Microgame Design Group
- Moments in History
- OSG (Operational Studies Group)
- RSS (Rising Sun Simulations)
- Schutze Games
- SDI (Simulation Design Incorporated)
- SGP (Swedish Game Production)
- Simulations Canada
- Task Force Games
- Victory Games
- Most Popular
- Role Playing Games
- TableTop Wargame Rules
- Wargame Magazines
Carrier: The Southwest Pacific Campaign – 1942-1943
Carrier is a solitaire simulation of both historical and hypothetical carrier battles in the Southwest Pacific Theatre during the hotly-contested naval campaigns of 1942 and 1943.
DIGITAL DOWNLOAD ONLY
Carrier is a solitaire simulation of both historical and hypothetical carrier battles in the Southwest Pacific Theatre during the hotly-contested naval campaigns of 1942 and 1943. As the U.S. commander, you manoeuvre your task forces and conduct air searches in a tension-packed contest to find the Japanese carriers before they locate and attack yours.
Simple game mechanics control Japanese movement and determine the timing and strengths of their attacks. You will not know that a Japanese air strike is headed your way until it actually appears in the skies above your task force. Once the enemy has been located, you face the very same, real-life, tactical dilemmas as your historical counterparts.
This download includes:
– High Quality Rulebook in PDF ready to print
– High Quality Map ready to print
– All counters ready to print (3 Sheets)
– All Charts and Tables ready to print
– Avalon Hill General Articles
A fantastic addition to any wargame collection in a convenient format.