- Board Wargames
- 3W (World Wide Wargames)
- Avalon Hill
- Group 3 Games
- I.C.E. (Iron Crown Enterprises)
- Microgame Design Group
- Moments in History
- OSG (Operational Studies Group)
- RSS (Rising Sun Simulations)
- Schutze Games
- SDI (Simulation Design Incorporated)
- SGP (Swedish Game Production)
- Simulations Canada
- Task Force Games
- Victory Games
- Most Popular
- Role Playing Games
- TableTop Wargame Rules
- Wargame Magazines
Fifth Frontier War (GDW 1981)
A basic hex-and-counter wargame set in the Spinward Marches of the Traveller RPG universe.
DIGITAL DOWNLOAD ONLY
GDW (Game Designers Workshop) – Fifth Frontier War
A basic hex-and-counter wargame set in the Spinward Marches of the Traveller RPG universe. Designed as a campaign aid for Traveller but a playable game on its own.
Movement of units are generally pre-plotted and executed simultaneously, combat then occurring where necessary. Each turn is one week, each hex one parsec.
This download includes the following:
– High Quality Rulebook in PDF format
– Full color maps ready to print
– Full color high quality counter sheets ready to print
– All charts and tables ready to print
A fantastic addition to any wargame collection in a convenient format.