- Board Wargames
- 3W (World Wide Wargames)
- Avalon Hill
- Group 3 Games
- I.C.E. (Iron Crown Enterprises)
- Microgame Design Group
- Moments in History
- OSG (Operational Studies Group)
- RSS (Rising Sun Simulations)
- Schutze Games
- SDI (Simulation Design Incorporated)
- SGP (Swedish Game Production)
- Simulations Canada
- Task Force Games
- Victory Games
- Most Popular
- Role Playing Games
- TableTop Wargame Rules
- Wargame Magazines
Crossbows & Cannon II – Quad Game (3W – World Wide Wargames)
This standalone wargame utilises the game system as its predecessor “Crossbows and Cannon” and “Royalists and Roundheads”.
DIGITAL DOWNLOAD ONLY
3W (World Wide Wargames) – Crossbows & Cannons II – Quad Game
This standalone wargame utilises the game system as its predecessor “Crossbows and Cannon” and “Royalists and Roundheads”. The wargame features a command system intended to simulate the problems of command during the Renaissance where leaders are rated for command, initiative and combat.
The four battles are Pinkie 1547, Fornovo 1495, Cerignola 1503, Novara 1513.
Weapons in the game range from arquebuses, crossbows, cannon, pike and more. Units include stradiots, genitors, pikemen and more.
Advanced rules are included.
The first game in the series, Crossbows & Cannons I is also available
This download includes the following:
– High Quality Rulebook in PDF format
– Full color maps ready to print
– Full color high quality counter sheets ready to print
– All charts ready to print
A fantastic addition to any wargame collection in a convenient format.