- Board Wargames
- 3W (World Wide Wargames)
- Avalon Hill
- Group 3 Games
- I.C.E. (Iron Crown Enterprises)
- Microgame Design Group
- Moments in History
- OSG (Operational Studies Group)
- RSS (Rising Sun Simulations)
- Schutze Games
- SDI (Simulation Design Incorporated)
- SGP (Swedish Game Production)
- Simulations Canada
- Task Force Games
- Victory Games
- Most Popular
- Role Playing Games
- TableTop Wargame Rules
- Wargame Magazines
Trenchfoot – Bullets & Bayonets in the Great War
GDW ‘s Trenchfoot : Bullets & Bayonets in the Great War.
A game of man to man combat in the trenches of WWI.
GDW Trenchfoot PDF Download
Trenchfoot: Bullets & Bayonets in the Great War.
“Over the top! Run. Jump. Fire. Run. Slip and fall. So goes the advance across the mud, craters, and barbed wire of no-man’s land.”
Scale: 1 yard hexes, 1 second turns, each unit equals one man.
This download includes the following:
– Rulebook in PDF format ready to print
– Full color map ready to print
– All unpunched counters in color ready to print
– All tables and charts ready to print
1809: Napoleon’s Danube Campaign$5.00Add to cart
1809: NAPOLEON’S DANUBE CAMPAIGN is a two player, Division level simulation of Napoleon’s 1809 Danube Campaign against a revitalized Austrian army determined to avenge its humiliating defeats of the past. It covers three months of bitter conflict requiring an advance over more than 200 miles of the Danube Valley in a campaign of manoeuvre, thrust and counterthrust immortalized on such battlefields as Abensberg, Ratisbon, Ebelsberg, Aspern-Essling, and Wagram.