- Board Wargames
- 3W (World Wide Wargames)
- Avalon Hill
- Group 3 Games
- I.C.E. (Iron Crown Enterprises)
- Microgame Design Group
- Moments in History
- OSG (Operational Studies Group)
- RSS (Rising Sun Simulations)
- Schutze Games
- SDI (Simulation Design Incorporated)
- SGP (Swedish Game Production)
- Simulations Canada
- Task Force Games
- Victory Games
- Most Popular
- Role Playing Games
- TableTop Wargame Rules
- Wargame Magazines
Trenchfoot – Bullets & Bayonets in the Great War
GDW ‘s Trenchfoot : Bullets & Bayonets in the Great War.
A game of man to man combat in the trenches of WWI.
GDW Trenchfoot PDF Download
Trenchfoot: Bullets & Bayonets in the Great War.
“Over the top! Run. Jump. Fire. Run. Slip and fall. So goes the advance across the mud, craters, and barbed wire of no-man’s land.”
Scale: 1 yard hexes, 1 second turns, each unit equals one man.
This download includes the following:
– Rulebook in PDF format ready to print
– Full color map ready to print
– All unpunched counters in color ready to print
– All tables and charts ready to print
Mosby’s Raiders : Guerilla Warfare in the Civil War$5.00Add to cart
Mosby’s Raiders puts you in command of the Partisan Rangers. Your mission is to infiltrate enemy lines to disrupt the Union war effort. As you succeed in your operations, your notoriety grows and the Union devotes additional troops to stopping you.