- Board Wargames
- 3W (World Wide Wargames)
- Avalon Hill
- Group 3 Games
- I.C.E. (Iron Crown Enterprises)
- Microgame Design Group
- Moments in History
- OSG (Operational Studies Group)
- RSS (Rising Sun Simulations)
- Schutze Games
- SDI (Simulation Design Incorporated)
- SGP (Swedish Game Production)
- Simulations Canada
- Task Force Games
- Victory Games
- Most Popular
- Role Playing Games
- TableTop Wargame Rules
- Wargame Magazines
1815 : The Waterloo Campaign (GDW)
1815: The Waterloo Campaign is a game covering the three days in June of 1815 which encompassed of Ligny, Quatre Bras, and Waterloo.
DIGITAL DOWNLOAD ONLY
GDW (Game Designers Workshop) – 1815 : The Waterloo Campaign
1815: The Waterloo Campaign is a game covering the three days in June of 1815 which encompassed of Ligny, Quatre Bras, and Waterloo. Playing pieces represent the regiments, brigades, and divisions of infantry, cavalry, and artillery which fought in the campaign. Leaders, representing the historical commanders in the campaign, command these combat units. The rules create an action-packed situation where the fate of an empire may be decided in a day’s battle on the field of Waterloo.
Intermediate complexity with two 16×21″ maps of pale yellow using red, green, brown, and gray coloring. 240 standard GDW counters, 80 of which are French.
This download includes the following:
– High Quality Rulebook in PDF format
– Full color maps ready to print
– Full color high quality counter sheets ready to print
– All charts and tables ready to print
A fantastic addition to any wargame collection in a convenient format.